Shared Services Connected Limited is a new company set up by French company Steria Ltd, who own 75% of the company and the British Government own the remaining 25%. The government has outsourced a number of its administrative functions to …

Anybody Else Think This Is A Bit Odd? Read more »

So reads today’s headlines. It may indeed be true.  Personally I have always thought that the current Home Secretary and her gang have been pushing us towards a National Police Service.  For more than one reason I don’t think that’s …

Budget Cuts May Prompt Police Force Mergers Read more »